Monday, September 28, 2009

Yesterday middle of the night, my head keep spinning, so bad tat i'm gg to faint!!!! Tot is bcos i'm too tired tat's y. But this morning is still the same & both my hands r bit numb too.

Reach the clinic at 8am & the doc only arrive at 9!!!! Y all the clinic r the same...doc tends to b late.....haiz. @_@ The doc keeps mumbling, i need to 'huh' twice to most of his qns...am i too dizzy to catch wat's he's saying?? Or their pattern are like tat same as their writing....Next, he ask me if i exercise, i said no & he shake his head & a bit forcing himself not to laugh...???? He comment my blood pressure is okie -> i heard - my rashes okie??

Took my medicine (so torture..coz i got problem swollowing my medicine & i need to cut into 4 pcs) , now waiting for it to take effect....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: