Monday, September 14, 2009

I was at the basement carpark. Suddenly a Indian Woman A, she was running towards me. Indian Woman B was chasing after her! Both of them stopped infront of me. At this moment, B slashed A on her neck with her knife & B jumped into the van & fled away. I saw the license plate of the van & quickly recorded down on my phone (hrm..when I woke up I forgot the no liao, if not can go buy 4D! Keke keke :P). Then came the security guard & I quickly asked him to call the policia. Suddenly I juz remember who are they. They appeared in the news before. They are quarrelling over the flat rental fee. Mayb tat’s y B wanted to kill A. What a dream!
This morning when i took MRT to work, change from train to train, i noticed that i was surrounded by them. So coincidence. :P

No comments: