Saturday, September 26, 2009

Finally Cats Challenge is over! So tired after cleaning & painting the house. Surely my 'Muscle' will ache tml! Yeah, i know, i know....neber exercise ma....Haha Haha

When i went hm, to my horror, my front part of my body have lots lots lots lots lots of small red dots! N rashes on my neck! :( Hope by tml will recover...Arrrgh...looks so 恶心!!!

Something weird happen today at the uncle's hse...we r planning the paint the wall at the altar, so ask uncle to move the guanyin to the table near the window. after finished painting, uncle moved back the guanyin & we switch on the fan. Suddenly there's a fog appeared infront of the window. We tot that the fan short-circuit. But there's no smell...nothing! Well, after telling my mum's, her comment is that the god 'appear'.... how true??

No comments: