Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Ouch Dream!!!

I was teaching my cousin, janissa Chinese.....about " & ". she was using pencil to write only & was supposed to use blue ink to go over. But she insisted to turn over to next page & continue to do other sections. So we started to argue.....at this moment, she pinch me on my leg, it was very painful, so i also pinch her back, Janissa pinch me harder (USED ALL HER STRENGTH), it was soooooooooooo painful. She started to cry so loud (i was scare her parents will scold me) & I also couldn't bear the pain & told her that she win......When she released her hand, my leg was swollen!!!!

Hey, janissa, does ur hand feel very painful when u wake up (the point where i pinch)? Mine does, is actually mosquito bite at the same pt where u pinch me.......haha haha.....

2 comments:

Icy said...

A very Funny Dream>>>>>>>>>>>....

Icy said...

heeehee........i m oso in tat dream...............