Sunday, December 24, 2006

Scary..ah!!!!

Dreamt that i was on the roof top on a tall building with my bf. He asked me to jump, finally haf the courage to do that. When i was falling, hmm...that kind of feeling is very light (although i close my eyes) & landed very softly.....i was sitting there waiting for him to jump down, but he never did.....

So i went inside (should be a hotel), searching for him...couldn't find him there....i start to panic...then come along my idol, he help me to search for him (hotel own by idol)....pass by a giant lion (no one seems to be scare of it), in the cafe & even took the lift....no sign of him....
Finally, i call on his mobile.....no one pick up....but 3 msgs from him....one of the msg is....he hiding somewhere (with the address given) & he did something wrong....

Last msg didn't retrive coz I woke up......with my fist clenched! There's one kind of saying : if u dream that u r flying...means gd luck is on the way....this time i dreamt i falling down...would it be the opposite meaning?? No one knows.......

No comments: