Sunday, June 21, 2009

Arrgghhh.....so tired! :( Had a bad bad dream again!

I am walking on the street.....there's a manhole infront of me. At tat moment, when i c it..i know tat there r 2 people died inside there. Suddenly, a old man grabbed my hand & ask me wat's the time now. Is 10.05...n this is the death time of the 2 person inside the manhole. N i started to run very fast! N i woke up 5 plus am...my heart is beating very very fast until can't breathe....after that i went back to sleep.

Woke up at 9 plus.. suddenly remember i haf a watch i usually wear, had stopped working 1 wk ago.....something inside my mind ask me to take a look at the time....i quickly take out the watch n saw that the time actually stopped at .......10.05!!!!!!

Oh...juz now my mama said tat tml her appt wif her doc is at 10.05!!!!

So coincidence??? Wat does it mean?? Probably nothing....oh....so tired... ;(

No comments: