Saturday, June 14, 2008

Six dreams (@_@)

Yesterday dream is the longest! I had 6 SHORT dreams....(my previous record is only 5)when i woke up, phew, my head is so heavy!Out of 6, only 1 dream makes me happy - which is the 1st one ;)

1st dream - i was on the highway & stop by to look at the scenery....well i'm Japan haha, the air is so cool..while i look down, wao....is the sea...the water is soooo clear until i can c the bedding of it! N there r so many fishes in there......think i saw BIG FAT crocodile also...oops! haha

2nd dream - Went to haf dinner wif mao......

3rd dream - I was in a shopping centre...& saw this car....normally wat we saw is only meant for kids to sit in, but this is for ladies to put all their barang barang in the car & there's benches attached to it too, so the ladies can sit on it, while the driver start driving to their next stop.

4th dream - Running up the stairs again.....n seems like there's no ending.... so tired...

5th dream - I was standing on the slope, beside me is one whole stretch of short houses...there's no street lamp, so it was quite dark, but i can c tat all they houses r painted very colorfully! N all the beam is painted wif yellow color.....

6th dream - I was in the bus wif my Sec friend...standing at one corner.....

No comments: